Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair
Here I am with another shampoo review from one of favourite brand Biotique. After finishing up Pep moisture velvet shampoo oat protein and Arganic by Aryanveda 100% organic moroccan argan hair shampoo , I wanted to try some herbal variant.I have used facepacks ,face washes and creams from biotique and they all lived upto claim.Honestly I have tried biotique shampoos in hotel only 😛 Yes I found most of 3 star hotels keep biotique toiletries.
I usually spent on small bottles for testing .So coming onto review , I am using Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair for around a month , So expect a quick review.
What Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair Claims –
This nourishing shampoo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine.
Kelp is cold water seaweed high in Vitamins are the keys to a healthy life, overflowing with nutrients and antioxidants with nutrients and minerals, coveted throughout the ages for its hair growth and strengthening properties.
Price 99 INR for 120ml and 159 INR for 190 ml .
Get on discounted rates on amazon HERE
How to use
Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water.
My take on Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair
I am using this shampoo for past 1 month and has 190 ml variant , I usually wash my hair in every two-three days.Talking about packaging it is a cylindrical plastic bottle with screw cap .Bottle is quite sturdy and spill proof.
Shampoo is sea blue coloured and consistency of shampoo is perfect.I have wavy hair on drier side.A dollop is enough for single wash .It lathers well and cleans hair and scalp well. I am experiencing a little hairfall while washing and combing hairs from past month ,I blame my irregular routine & inadequate sleep for this and If I talk about hair fall claims I don’t see any major change in my hair fall pattern.
Let’s see point wise about Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair
- Cleanses scalp & hair well .
- Very refreshing fragrance which lingers even after wash.
- Inexpensive for quality and quality.
- Ingredient list is impressive with Neem , kelp , bringraj and Tesu in it. I am die hard fan of all natural ingredients.
- It cleanses oiled hair well.
- No harmful chemicals like SLS paraben etc.
- After wash it volumes up my hair.
- It helps in controlling dandruff.
- After gym or a hectic day in humid weather it is a boon as a hair wash
- Conditioner is must with this shampoo otherwise you might end up with dry frizzy hair.
- One has to use it for a longer duration say 4-5 months to see if it really do any regrowth or control hair fall.
Overall It is a nice shampoo and if you are looking for a relaxing shampoo which soothes scalp , refreshes hair and provides voluminous hair then it is for you.If you have dry – frizzy you may want to skip it because it does not do much for frizz and un-managed hair.
Have you ever used biotique shampoo … which is your favourite variant?