Charcoal Peel off Face Mask – No Glue .. No Gluten !! Yeah dear ! You heard it right 🙂
Today I am gonna share a very easy and effective face mask .
What it will do
- removes blackheads
- removes whiteheads
- removes tiny unwanted facial hair
- removes dead skin
What we need
- Activated charcoal powder (BUY HERE)
- Any peel of mask – I am using Himalaya cucumber peel off mask
- A plastic or glass bowl
- An old newspaper – you will know later
How to Prepare Charcoal Peel off Face Mask
Take one teaspoon charcoal powder and 2 dollops (or you can adjust accordingly) of peel off mask . Mix them well that is it . apply liberally all over face , leave it for 10 minutes or till it dry – not more than 15 mins .
This is how it looks
Now start peeling it gently from one end. It gonna hurt a little but be brave ..you will conquer the world one day . Sorry for the cheesy line.
After removing it all , wash face with Luke warm water and wash cloth.
you will see little baby hairs , whiteheads and dead skin on removed mask. My skin felt more smooth and shiny after using this .
- Please avoid this if you have sensitive or acne prone skin .. I will share other face masks according to your skin type.
- It hurts a little . So be prepared for little tingling. I avoid using it near my jawline as I have quite a lot facial hair there.
- Apart from this , it also stains a bit so use that old news paper wherever you are planning to mix and apply. I literally washed my basin for 15 minutes to get it all clear.
- My skin turned little red because of peeling which settled in half an hour – so don’t panic if it happens with you.
- Avoid using this if you are in hurry or planning to go out. Best time is evening when you are off to work 🙂
I hope you will find this useful . You can use it on your nose and chin only since they are more prone to blackheads and white heads . Watching tiny hairs and whiteheads/blackheads on peeled mask is really satisfying .
Do try and share your thoughts .