Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal, Bold Black review
Hello Ladies ,
So today I will be reviewing Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal, Bold Black which was launched in nearby Sep-October 2016.I always remember how we all search for a perfect kajal that won’t smudge , Is jet black and stays on waterline for infinity. With Maybelline collosal , Lakme eyeconic and Loreal magique…. we all have achieved so far whatever we are expecting from a kajal or kohl to be (Being too serious :P).
Elle 18 says
The New ELLE18 Eye Drama Kajal is here with a bolder, darker color. With an easy to use twist up stick, give your eyes the perfect look in just one stroke of application. With a color that lasts for 12 hours long, keep the drama going on and on.
New ELLE18 Eye Drama Kajal comes in its signature black girly packaging with all claims and details written on the cover.Its a twist up kohl which is very convenient to use and carry along.
Performance of New ELLE18 Eye Drama Kajal
Lets talk point wise what we look for in a kohl/kajal (Sit with your specs on !!)
- Color intensity – Its a jet black kajal , gives a jet black opaque finish in a single stroke.
- Tugging /pulling /Ease to apply – It is very soft and easy to glide kohl .YES!! No tugging or pulling . I used it on my eyelids and it glides there perfectly .
- Longevity – OK so if I talk about longevity , It behaved good on my eyes for 4-5 hours , after that it starts fading a little bit .
- Smudging – Like I said it stayed good for 4-5 hours and after that it starts smudging a little bit on my waterline So If you are planning to wear it all day long you will need cleanups and touch ups. If you want to create a smokey look , this will be a better option.
- Water proof/resistant – I would say yes it is .After washing my face with water it didn’t came off. In fact you will need a good makeup remover or coconut oil (which I use to remove makeup) to remove it completely from eyes.
So this is my quick take on Elle 18 Eye drama bold black Kajal . If you love trying new kajal and love black smokey looks you should definitely try Elle 18 Eye drama bold black Kajal. For the price also its a total steal. Do share your favourite Kajal with me 😀