Easy Donut Bun
Hello ladies .. Now a days weather is getting all crazy (cold-dry sort of) in my home town and so are my hairs . The day I wash them they behave like – ohh we are the most disciplined boys in the town and the very next day they become crazy like fox.
I use to tie them in a messy bun whenever at home but today I wanted a more cleaner look (read – a donut bun). So what I don’t have at home to make a donut bun – ⊗a sock which my mommy will allow me to cut just to create a sock bun OR a perfectly shaped donut (not the one we eat ) to use directly ⊗.
So what I did – I created a cute donut of the size I desired all by myself and sported the donut bun all day long !!
What we need
- A soft cloth/handkerchief
- 2 hairbands (preferably black color)
- few juda pins/bobby pins (preferably black color)
How to make an easy donut bun
- First comb your hairs well and tie them in a ponytail .
- Keep the height of ponytail likewise you want to have your bun (imagine circled bun around the ponytail)
- Now take the cloth/handkerchief and roll it cleanly
- Start wrapping it around your ponytail , pushing ponytail upwards
- now tie the ends in the down side for more security use a bobby pin beneath .
- spread your hairs like fountain all over the wrapped cloth , use a comb if necessary.
- Now seal the look with a hairband.
- Take the remaining hairs divide them in sections .Twist each section and tug inside the bun using juda/bobby pin. Use a hair setting spray to give a neat look (sorry I didn’t use any in tutorial thats y you can see tiny tiny fly way hairs)
Here’s your easy peasy donut bun ready !!
P.S. – That my sister’s hairs by the way.. !!
You can use hair accessories to decorate it..!!
Do lemme know if you really like it !!