Satthwa premium hair oil
Hello … When I first started vanitycraze my focus was on hair care articles , simply because I love my hair.. You can see my hair care journey plus my homemade hair oil recipe HERE .With all humid weather , busy schedules its a challenge for me to maintain healthy and beautiful hair. I was facing a lot of hair fall and dry hair drama 2-3 months back ; When I came across Satthwa premium hair oil which has 9 precious oil – 6 of them already in my home made oil , I can’t resist myself from trying it out. Read on to know how it worked for me .
About Satthwa premium hair oil and ingredients
The oil is a blend of 9 different oils which is basically a super food for your hair & scalp.
- Contains Omega 6 & 9, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and rare Vitamin K from Sweet Almond oil.
- Ricinoleic acid from Castor oil which makes hair darker and stops premature greying.
- Has Lauric acid from E.V Coconut oil. Jojoba oil which is Anti-fungal & cleanses the scalp by unclogging pores.
- Vitamin E contains d-alpha Tocopherol. Amla oil which is rich in Vitamin C.
- Grapeseed oil which delays skin aging.
- Emu oil stimulates dormant hair follicles and helps in new hair growth. E.V Olive oil treats dry and damaged hair.
My Take on Satthwa premium hair oil
I am using this oil from past month on and off .Packaging is simple and easy to use .Its a clear plastic bottle with flip cap having small opening to get oil out.
Oil is of thick consistency so I slightly warm it up for easy application and apply all over scalp , keep it overnight and then wash other day . The oil looks rich and I had high hopes using it. My hairfall decreased 60-70% percent on regular use and hair become lustrous after wash . I dont have dandruff problem or premature grey hair so cant say anything about it.
Since it is 100% chemical free and works well for my type hairfall I would highly recommend this oil to my readers. It is advised to use this oil for atleast 3-4 months twice a week to see visible results .
It is priced at INR 580 for 100 ml .
You should definitely try Satthwa premium hair oil if
- Experiencing hair fall which is not hormonal
- Experiencing premature grey hair before time
- Have lost shine and have dull lifeless hair.
oil provided by brand ; my review is honest as always 🙂